This No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream is the creamiest, dreamiest ice cream around. No special equipment necessary! Just a few ingredients come together to create the easiest ice cream that is bursting with peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter cups. That hardest part is waiting for the ice cream to freeze!
It’s only fitting to celebrate the last day of National Ice Cream Month with an ice cream recipe! Ohh I have been so excited to share this one with you. This no-churn peanut butter ice cream will become your new favorite that you are going to want to make over and over again. It is absolutely bursting with peanut butter flavor, no skimping here! It is incredibly creamy, and every bite is filled with pieces of chopped peanut butter cups. I mean really, what more could you ask for? The best part? No special equipment necessary!
I am only just jumping on to the no churn ice cream band wagon, but I will tell you, I am absolutely loving it. Who would have thought you could get such creamy ice cream without a machine? I sure didn’t. But, this peanut butter cup ice cream will totally knock your socks off, and you can’t even tell it’s no-churn. So, go grab your ingredients and finish national ice cream month with a bang!
What you’ll need to make no-churn peanut butter ice cream
- heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- creamy peanut butter- not the natural kind here!
- mini peanut butter cups
- vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
That’s it! Nothing special or unique. Just a few ingredients to make an epic dessert.
Let’s make some ice cream!
Start with unwrapping your mini peanut butter cups and chopping them up. Don’t worry about how finely they are chopped, a rough chop will do!
Grab a bowl and a hand mixer, or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk together the peanut butter, heavy creamy, vanilla extract and sugar until thick and medium peaks form. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the mixture, then sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups over the top. Using a rubber spatula, fold into the peanut butter mixture until completely combined.
Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze! The hardest part is waiting the 12 hours necessary for the ice cream to harden. Super simple, resulting in the creamiest ice cream around.
Notes & tidbits
I found that freezing the peanut butter cups ahead of time made for much easier wrapper removal and chopping. Simply just throw the whole bag into the freezer after purchasing them so they are ready when you are.
I have not tried this ice cream with natural peanut butter, as the natural oil separation can change the consistency of the end results.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, not the natural kind
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10.5 bag mini peanut butter cups, wrappers removed and roughly chopped
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the peanut butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract and granulated sugar together until thick and medium peaks form.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the mixture and scatter the peanut butter cups over the top. Fold with a rubber spatula until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 12 hours before consuming.
Store any leftovers in the freezer for several weeks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Sodium: 204mg
Nutritional information is only an estimate.